Monday 28 October 2013

'Spell on Ya'

Hi there,

This is my first time I am entering a card making challenge.  I am a little nervous but I shouldn't be as the winners are chosen at random.  I guess it's just that this is the first time I have put my cards out there in public.  My family love them and well I guess I am pretty proud of my creations but I have seen some of the cards out there in blogland that are so amazing, I can't live up to those but I am happy trying.

So here is my card.  This is my Halloween style card, although we don't celebrate Halloween here in Oz too much it was fun and it got me in the spooky mood.


 The cute witch is 'Spell on Ya'
 by Tiddly Inks
Markers used are Finecolour
The papers used are Echo Park
Sentiment by Lili of the Valley
Star flourish die cut by Nellie Snellen

I wish to enter this card in;
Tiddly Inks 'Creepy Cute' Challenge. 
Desert Islands Crafters Challenge.  I have used 8/10 items from the itinerary.  They are 1. Witch 4. Stripes 5. Sentiment on Front 6. Use lots of Black 7. Glitter & Sparkle 8. 2 Ribbons 9. Kraft Card 10. Die Cuts.
Daring Card Makers Spooky Birthday Challenge 

As this is my first time entering a challenge if I have missed anything or you have some tips please let me know.  I hope you like it.

Cheers Nic
desertislandcraftschallenge.blogspot.com/
tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.com/
daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card Nicole! I'm so glad that you're trying out blogging and some challenges- it's an awesome community :) Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks- I hope you'll play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and I LOVE those stripes. Great coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spooky card, I like the image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Desert Island crafters challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thats cute!I love the ribbon pennants at the bottom.
    Thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete