Thursday 7 November 2013

'Alter It'

Hi lovely people,

When I saw the latest challenge from Saturated Canary I was excited but I wasn't sure what I could do. Then I got a sample shampoo set in the mail and the idea hit. I decided to alter the little box so my daughter could have a place to put her earrings. We keep misplacing them, so it will be helpful for me too. She loves Saturated Canary images and she gets so excited when she looks at the flowers etc in my craft room, so this should go down well.

Here is my project;



The image is 'Canary Love' by Saturated Canary
Coloured with Promarkers
Papers and epoxy sticker are from Kathy Davis
Happiness Collection
Flowers and stamens from Aliexpress 
Bling trim from stash

I am entering this card in the 'Alter It' Challenge at saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com, I hope you like it.

Cheers Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment