Friday 15 November 2013

LOTV Sparkle

Hi how are you,

It's very hot today so I am just chill'n on the couch after a long day at work, watching a movie.
Today's post is of a card for my sister in law (a different one from before) using a Lili of the Valley stamp. I added plenty of sparkle to her, not the best photo though, sorry. All the flowers have Stickles on them as well as her hat and clothes. I love sparkle but I do think that too much can wreck the creation. I hope there is enough for you.  She has also been paper pieced onto the swing to 3d her a bit.

Here she is;
LOTV image and sentiment
Echo Park Spring papers
Coloured with Promarkers
Bosskut flower die
Crealies flourish die

The photo really does not give it justice, the sparkles don't stand out as well as I would have liked and she doesn't quite pop off the page like she did on my desk so the paper piecing does not show up as well as I would have liked. I hope you like it anyway.

I wish to enter this card in the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili Challenge.

Cheers Nic

1 comment:

  1. It's very chilly over here in the north east of England and thr weather forecast is for snow by Wednesday even at low levels - sounds very Christmassy but won't be nice!! Bet your sister in law loves the card! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili Challenge to add sparkle! Mary x

    ReplyDelete