Saturday 23 November 2013

White

Hi everyone,

Today I got another Christmas card done. Ribbon Girl had a white challenge going on so I decided to use it for another Christmas make. It was a quick and simple card but I used some techniques I have been neglecting. I forgot how much fun embossing is, both wet and dry. Simple but effective.

Here is my card;

I wish to enter this card in the Ribbon Girl White Challenge and Penny's Challenge no. 154 Anything Goes.

I hope you like it, thanks for the visit.
Cheers Nic.







2 comments:

  1. Hello Nic - very nice indeed, lovely embossing - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Colour Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete