Wednesday 22 January 2014

Pennys Challenge 161

Hi everyone,

Today I have my DT card for Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #161. This weeks theme is Easter and we have 2 great sponsors this week. We would love you to have a play, give it a go and have some fun.

Our wonderful sponsors are;
Robyns Fetish store - http://robynsfetish.com
Prize - 4 digi images of winners choice


Prize - 7 digi images of winners choice

For my card this week I am using Bart Bunny by Robyn's Fetish, isn't he super cool?
Here he is;
I have used Echo Park papers again from the So Happy Together Collection.  I think I am addicted to their papers.  They are so bright and playful and I find it so easy to create with them.  I have coloured him with Promarkers and topped him off with some Crystal Stickles.  I have finally gotten to use this lovely Bosskut egg die, I think it worked well with this image.

I hope you like it. Please pop by Penny's and check out what the rest of the wonderful Design Team have come up with and then go for it. 

Cheers Nic

2 comments:

  1. real cute card hun love the colour scheme and the papers great job have a fab day x

    ReplyDelete