Wednesday 5 March 2014

Penny's Challenge 167 DT

Hi everyone,

How are you today?  I hope you have had an interesting day.  Today I have my card for this week's challenge at Penny's which is Anything but Square.  This was tough for me as I do love my square cards.  I had a fun image to work with this week so that influenced the shape of my card.

Here it is;
The image is by Penny Blossom which I have coloured with my Promarkers.  I used various nesting dies to try to create the look of ice-cream.  The design paper is by Heidi Grace which I picked up on my trip to the U.S. last year and must have forgotten about until now. I am pretty pleased with them so I am sure you will see more of them soon.
 
Anyway enough rambling, it's time to let you know what you can win.
 
 http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com
prize - 5 Digi images of winners choice
 
Penny+Blossom
Prize - $15 gift voucher
 
Thanks so much for dropping by today. I would love to come and see what you come up with, so head on over to the blog and give it a go.
 
Cheers Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment