Wednesday 19 March 2014

Penny's Challenge 169 DT

Hi there,

I have just sat down from a whirlwind day, all over the place.  It's nice to just stop and relaxxxx.  Today I have for you my DT card for Challenge 169 at Penny's which is Buttons and Bow's. There is so much you can do with this theme.  Head on over to the challenge blog and check out what the rest of the DT have created, you will love it.

I got to use a super cute Meljen image, here she is;

I loved colouring up this cutey, I love the expression on her face.  I have coloured her with Promarkers and I have used my trusty Echo Park (For the Record 2) papers. The dies are from Bosskut and the cute little sentiment is from Hot Off The Press.  The buttons and ribbons are from my stash.  Of course I have finished it off with Stickles Diamond and some gems.

This week's sponsors are;

Store - www.bugaboo.com
Prize - 7 digi images of winners choice
 
Store - http://www.meljendesigns.com
Prize 4 non cloured digi images of winners choice
 
 
I am entering my card in the following challenges;
Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge 198
Love to Scrap - Buttons and Bows
Crafting By Designs - Use a Ribbon
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash - Buttons and Bows
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Aurora Wings - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bows - Handmade Bow
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
 
Thanks so much for visiting today, I would so love to come and visit you too.
Cheers Nicole

 

15 comments:

  1. Super cute card Nicole! Love that image and the bright colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, Nicole! Love your colors and fab embellies. Thanks for joining our first challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card and great colouring.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge. Please make sure you follow the blog to be eligible x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute buttons! Isn't it great to actually USE them? :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love all the fun floral prints. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Pretty Design, love all the texture..thank you so much for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday we would love you to join us again next week for another fab challenge...Good Luck
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Fan~Tastic Tuesday
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card- what a sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean :0) I love this card, especially the blue and yellow colour scheme - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean :0) I love this card, especially the blue and yellow colour scheme - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean :0) I love this card, especially the blue and yellow colour scheme - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know what you mean :0) I love this card, especially the blue and yellow colour scheme - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know what you mean :0) I love this card, especially the blue and yellow colour scheme - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card. Great colors and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Aurora Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your project is awesome with so many wonderful details! Thank you for playing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Buttons & Bows!" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete