Friday 14 March 2014

Totally Papercrafts 210 DT

Hi folks,

This week's challenge at Totally Papercrafts is Shaped Cards. Our wonderful sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiment Designs. I chose a lovely image to use, it is called Little Friends. It reminded me of sitting outside on a beautiful day with the breeze in my hair, just enjoying the world. I am such a square card kind of girl, but this challenge gave me an excuse to use some of my bigger dies so I really enjoyed it.

Here it is;

I have used Mpress nesting dies to create the beautiful shapes and cut around it to make the card base. The papers are Echo Park Sweet Day Collection and the image is coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and the swirl dies are by Crealies. I added flowers, ladybugs and butterflies, topped off with Stickles and some Gems.

Thanks for dropping by today, I must be off, it's my daughter's birthday and I am on ice cream duty. Don't forget to drop by the challenge blog and check out the team's cards.
Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment