Saturday 31 May 2014

Crafting at the Weekend Challenge 2

Hi folks,

What a busy week I have had.  I have been so busy with work, kid's, school, sport and of course craft.  I was so excited to receive my new Copic's in the post the other day so I finally got to work on my project for this month's challenge at CATW.  I also was a very lovely daughter the other day and took my mum to the Craft and Quilt Fair, although I think I got more than she did.  I managed to pick up a few bargains so I got to use them in this project too, as well as some lovely goodies I won from the generous Lucy at Flourish with a Bling.  Ooh I love crafting with new fancy supplies.

For my project this month I have used a sponsor image from Nikki Burnette called Lissa.  She has some really beautiful work, you should check it out.  I have decorated an 8 x 8 inch canvas to put on the wall or perhaps a door.

Here is my project;
Image coloured with Copic's and Promarkers
Paper's are Kaisercraft Porcelain Rose
Cheery Lynn Butterfly dies
Large pink flower and Rhinestone flourish
from Flourish with a Bling
Flowers and Stamens from Aliexpress
Frosted Lace Stickles
 
We have some awesome sponsors this month. they are;

 
Sunrise Crafts Ltd
 Sunrise Crafts
offering a prize of
 a Spellbinder die
 
NikkiBurnetteArt
prize 3 digi images for the winner
 
Nicecrane Designs
Offering a prize of $20 shop voucher
 
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope you like my creation.  Don't forget to drop by the challenge blog to check out what the rest of the team have created.
 
See you soon,
Nic

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Nicole, so happy to see some Flourish with a Bling on it. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete