Monday 9 June 2014

Crafting From The Heart Challenge 22 DT

Hi,

I have a cute Lacy Sunshine card for you today as my make for this week's CFTH Challenge.  Lacy Sunshine images are the cutest, have you checked them out yet?

Here is my make for this week;
Her name is Emmilou Boo.  I just love the Boo's.  I have used my new Copic's this time.  I tried for so long to resist buying them but now I am hooked.  I also bought some new SN pencil's and I have used them for the background.  Not a bad effort I think.

This week's lovely sponsors are;
Papernest Dolls
offering a prize of $25 voucher
The Paper Nest Dolls
 
Sassy Studio Designs
offering a prize of 4 digi images
Sassy Studio Designs
 
Lacy Sunshine Stamps
offering a prize of 3 digi images
Lacy Sunshine
 
I hope you like my make this week.  Happy crafting everyone.
Nic

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, a gorgeous card and image, she is just so cute. Love the colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers - they create the perfect scene for this cute little girl!

    ReplyDelete