Wednesday 18 June 2014

Penny's Challenge 182 DT

Hi everyone,

What a wet, wintery couple of days we have had. It is definitely snuggle up inside weather. Perfect for a bit of colouring.  Today's card is for the current challenge at Penny's. the theme this week is 'Use your favourite embellishments'.  I cannot make a card without either rhinestones or pearls so I decided that I had to bling up my card this week with some lovely rhinestones.

Here it is;

I have used a 'Eureka' image this week and I have finally used some Washi tape. I love the stuff but I barely use it.  I don't usually like to use a whole strip of stones but I felt a need for it this week.

Thanks for dropping by. I would love it if you dropped by Penny's to check out what the rest of the team have created.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment