Monday 7 July 2014

Crafting From The Heart Challenge 26

Hi there,

What a yucky winters day we have had today.  So windy and rainy, perfect for staying at home.  Shame it's the first day of School Holidays and we had to go out.

My card for CFTH today is a little different than my norm but I loved making it.  I tried my hand at a bit of vintage.  I think it is anyway.  I have use a Sprinkle and Sparkle image called Catherine Hat Lady and I think she is just so pretty.  I am quite pleased with how this turned out.

Here it is;


 This weeks sponsors are;
artbymiran
 
and
 
 
I hope you like my card and it inspires you to get crafting.  See you soon.
Nicole
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole, Such a pretty card and image, love the colours and lovely design. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete