Wednesday 24 September 2014

Inky Impressions Challenge 178

Hi again,

Yay, this week I had another play with an Inky image. I thought I would change it up a bit this week so I decided to use a sentiment as my focal point for my creation. When I saw this sentiment it made me think of a gift card, so I made a gift card holder. You can find it here. I hope you like it.

Here it is;

This was so fun to make. I used some of my scraps and just one piece of 6x6 double sided design paper. So I am stoked as I have soooo many scraps.

I hope I have inspired you to get creating. No excuses because guess what? It's Anything Goes this week, yay.

Thanks for dropping by.
Cheers Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Love your gift card Nicole! The bright & happy papers along with a bit of sparkle are just too cute....great work Hun!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the fun vibrant colours and the interesting fold. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a little time to put your feet up and relax.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete