Monday 1 September 2014

Inky Impressions September School Release

Hi everyone,

I am very excited to tell you that I am now part of the awesome Design Team at Inky Impressions.  The images are adorable and so lovely to colour.  Today is the release of the new School images and they are so cute.  Today I have used 'Teachers Pet Christopher' with the 'Best Teacher' sentiment.

Here he is;

I have used a cute paper pad by Echo Park called Paper and Glue which is perfect for this image.  As I live in Australia my kids are halfway through their school year so I chose to make a teacher appreciation card for my son's teacher.  I think she will love it.  It looks a bit like him only my boy has a mop of curls.  It still looks sweet like him though.

There are some more wonderful images to go with this release so I would love for you to check them out here.

I wish to enter the following challenges;
TBA

Thanks for dropping by,
Cheers Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nicole! Love the layout & how you colored that image...it's beautiful!!!!!

    Welcome to the team Hun!!!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Nicole. Great colouring skills and love those backing papers! Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete