Tuesday 18 November 2014

Inky Impressions November Release

Hi there busy crafters,

Today I have a great little image to share with you from the November New Release at Inky Impressions.  The images this month are so good.  There are some great Christmas images and also some lovely kitchen style images (also could double as Christmas stamps) for you to choose from. I chose something different this time as  I needed a break from Christmas prep. His name is Baking Sammy and I think he is fab.

Here he is;

I tried to colour him so that he has long fur by using a 'flicking' style technique (a Kit and Clowder inspired decision) and I am pretty pleased with how he turned out. I have used some old papers from a paper pad called Kitschy Kitchen by Melissa Frances.  The sentiment is also part of the new release and you can find it here.

I do hope you like these images as much as I do and that you go and check out the Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have come up with, with the rest of the fab new images.

Thanks for dropping by.
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Awesome colouring hun, he looks great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, fabulous fun image and amazing colouring as always x

    ReplyDelete