Wednesday 26 November 2014

Penny's Challenge 205

Hi there,

I hope you are all well and are getting in plenty of crafting during this busy season. My card for today is for this weeks challenge at Penny's. The theme this week is Anything Goes, a nice simple one for you all. I have used a lovely Stamp Art Design by Kathryn image called Marie and I have made a fun Summery card to go with the lovely warm weather we are having at the moment.

Here it is;
Isn't she gorgeous? I just had to team her up with my new Echo Park Walking On Sunshine papers. These papers are so fun. I have used a couple of new Joy Craft dies that went perfectly with the look I was going for. The banner die is also new to me and is by Poppystamps.

I hope you like my card today. Thanks for dropping by.
Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment