Wednesday 3 December 2014

Inky Impressions Challenge 188

Hi folks,

I hope you are all well and are up to date with all your Christmas prep, I know I'm not. :) This weeks challenge at Inky Impressions has a Snow theme to it.  Perfect for all of your beautiful wintery Christmas cards.  I found it strange though as it is lovely and warm in my part of the world, but fun all the same.  I have used the super cute digi Merry Kiss-mas, I am loving penguins at the moment and these two are fab.

Here they are;

I have used a Swiss dots embossing folder to look like snow falling and just one piece of design paper for the background.  I have coloured these two with some of my new Copic's, I love these colour combo's (R35, 46 &59, G21, 24, 28 & 29, W1-7) they were so easy to use and so effective. The sentiment is a Whimsy die that I got the other day, I love it. I added some Stickles and Wink of Stella to add some sparkle.  There you have it, simple but sweet.

Thanks for popping by today.

I wish to enter the following challenges;
TBA

Happy crafting
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment