Wednesday 4 March 2015

Inky Impressions Dots &/or Stripes

Hi again,

Two cards for me to post today. This time I have my card for this weeks challenge at Inky Impressions. This week it is Dots &/or Stripes which is so easy. I would love to see you enter the challenge this week, I want to see what you have been up to. I have used the super fab Astronaut Lili which I have been waiting to play with for a while, she is so fun.

Here is my card;
I have kept this card pretty simple as I thought the papers and image were the stars. The sentiment is also from Inky Impressions which I have used a couple of times now and I am sure I will use it plenty more times.

Well that's all from me today. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying life. I have a holiday planned shortly so my mood lately is fab. Have a great week everyone.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment