Wednesday 4 March 2015

Penny's Challenge 217

Hi crafty friends,

Today I have a card to show you for this weeks 'Girlie' challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges. I have another cute Bugaboo image to share with you today. Super cute, I think this will be my daughters birthday card. I have used my Echo Park papers this week and coloured with my Copic's. It wasn't meant to be Christmas colours but hey who says red and green have to be Christmas.

Here is my card;
I used a mixture of punches to make the flowers, I forgot how much fun that is and I used a doily die as a simple decoration (although this particular die was not so simple). I love using all of the papr piece so I have used it for the sentiment as well as the flowers. I hope you like it.

Thanks for dropping by
Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment