Wednesday 1 April 2015

Inky Impressions Thank You

Hi folks,

What a week I have had and it is only Wednesday, still I managed to get my craft on. I decided to do something a little different for this weeks challenge at Inky Impressions. I had this super adorable Easter image begging to be coloured so I thought I would make a tag for my sons teacher to say thanks for a great term (she is a wonderful teacher) and to wish her a happy Easter. We made some cookies to go with it as they are my sons favourite.

Here it is;
This cute guy is called Easter Bunny Monkey and he was so fun to colour. I used my Copic's and I have used Echo Park papers (surprise, surprise). I kept it fun with lots of bright colours as this is my sons style and I have simply embossed the sentiment at the top.

I hope you get plenty of crafting time this Easter and that you manage to join us this week at Inky Impressions.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment