Wednesday 29 April 2015

Penny's Challenge 225

Hi everyone,

This is my final post for Penny's. I have had so much fun as part of the Design Team and I am sorry to leave however family life is shifting gears and creating a busy life that I am having trouble keeping up with. My last DT card is using a gorgeous stamp from Little Blue Button Stamps and oh she was so lovely to colour. The theme this week is Anything but Square, most of my cards are square so it was a challenge for me. :)

Here is my card;
I am pretty pleased with how she turned out, these colours are so pretty and her dress has just the right amount of folds to keep me challenged. The paper is beautiful so I didn't want to cover it up too much hence my reason to keep my card quite simple.

Thanks for visiting me over my time at Penny's.

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment