Thursday 3 September 2015

Art by Miran Challenge 40

Hi there,

I hope you are all well, I am feeling fabulous as the sun has been shining and I can see the first glimpses of Spring. My card for you today is using the gorgeous Art by Miran digi stamp Flutterby. I love her fabulous wings, if I were a fairy these would be my style of wings.

Here she is;

My colouring was inspired by this months technique class challenge from Kit and Clowder. I am enrolled in both the skin and hair class as well as the clothing class so I thought I would combine both topics in my colouring this time. I have used the streaks lesson for her hair and the sheer clothing lesson for her dress. The dress is supposed to be a pink sheer layer over a deep green under layer, I am fairly happy with the result for a first time effort at both.

I hope you like this pretty lady as much as I do. Make sure you check out other fabulous creations from the super talented team over on the ABM challenge blog. Happy crafting everyone

Cheers Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment