Friday 16 October 2015

Art by Miran Challenge 43

Hi Everyone,

What a super busy week I have had. The kids were back to School this week and they finished the week with their Sports Carnival. It was a great day however we are all exhausted now. I think I will now just chill with some relaxing colouring.

I have a sweet and simple card for you today for this weeks Challenge at Art by Miran. I felt I was neglecting my embossing folders so I thought I would bring them out for a try. I am quite happy with the result.

Here it is;
 
This gorgeous girl is called Sweet and Sassy and I think she just looks so fun. I had a lot of fun colouring her. The embossing folder was a magazine freebie and I am very happy with the way it turned out, it gave a great finish and I love that it is a square folder. I must use them more.

Thanks for dropping by today and I hope you have a lovely week.

Cheers Nicole
 

No comments:

Post a Comment